Wednesday 30 January 2013

And relax

Now we cracked getting Layla to go back to sleep when she was waking up in the night. Next was trying to get her nice and settled before bedtime.

I was given something to try from Cussons Mum and me. If you don't know this company let me explain a little about them. Their slogan says designed by mums, developed by experts. They have created three different ranges : bump, new mum and baby. These are designed to help mummy's right from pregnancy til way after the birth. And the added bonus is that the baby range is paediatrician approved.

I was sent their baby sleep tight massage oil to try.


It comes in a nicely sized 100ml bottle, perfect to have at home, in your changing bag or even in your hand bag.

The packaging is simple yet effective. Plus purple is my favourite colour so this does sway me a little :)

I was happy to see that it is hypoallergenic, as all of my children have suffered with eczema so finding things I can use on them can sometimes prove difficult.

The oil is made with grape seed oil and peach so the smell is mild but really lovely.

It also contains a unique blend of jasmine and aloe vera which is there to help soothe your baby's skin.

All of this should hopefully encourage a good night's sleep for your little one.









I started using the oil last Wednesday, so I have been using it for about a week now. I have to say it hasn't dramatically changed anything but Layla loves been massaged, so it has introduced a nice element into her routine.

You warm it in your hands before starting and what I love about it is that it isn't greasy or sticky. It left Laylas' skin feeling nice and soft.

After finishing I wash my hands and my hands were left feeling soft too, no more need for moisturiser!!!

Priced at £4.99 I think it is great value for money as you only need to use a tiny amount, the bottle will last for a long time.

I would definitely recommend to others and I am now looking into buying the bath wash and baby lotion from this range too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers so please feel free to leave comment.