Thursday 28 March 2013

Graco Evo Mini's First Outing

When the Graco Evo Mini pushchair arrived I couldn't wait to take it for a spin!! It was pushed up and down the living room while we waited for it to be time for the school run.

Strapping Layla in was very simple. I really like the fact that the harness has suitable padding around it, making it comfortable to have over your little ones. And even though Layla is quite small for her age, the seat padding made her look and feel nice and secure.

Layla was very happy sat in it, laughing away and because of the substantial size hood she was well covered from what little sunshine there was.


As you can see from the picture above, she had plenty of room. The only problem I had was that the material of the seat and the material of her snowsuit meant that she slid around a little.

Gracie held on to the frame whilst I pushed. She found it a little too tall for her small arms, she had to stretch a little to reach.




This pushchair is extremely light, so easy to manouever, even with Gracie holding on to it, Going up and down the kerbs was no problem, I even managed it when I was holding on to the handle with one hand. The handle height is just about right, I am 5ft 1 and it was comfortable enough for me, although it would be better if you could adjust the handle height.

The best feature I have found so far is the basket. I can't get over how spacious it is for a lightweight stroller because with most other buggies you find that the basket is either too small or not very accessible. As you can see from the photo below, I managed to fit it two school bags and two lunch boxes, still with room for more.


All in all a very successful first outing, I am looking forward to the next few weeks of testing, kids on half term next week, so lets see what we can get up to!!

xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers so please feel free to leave comment.