Wednesday 8 May 2013

The Miracle Box Changing Bag Review

Never can a woman have too many bags. My husband often asked why I have so many, why do I need  them all, clearly he knows nothing about accessorising!!

And it is this reason that I got extremely excited when The Miracle Box sent me one of their new Chic range changing bags to try out.



The Miracle Box launched their first product in October 2007 at the Earls court baby show and since then have gone from strength to strength. Making birth balls, hiring out birthing pools, pre packed hospital bags and of course their stylish range of changing bags.

I received one of their new Chic changing bags in black spot but it will soon be available in red, stone and navy spot too. I think this kind of design is timeless so you don't have to worry about it going out of fashion any time soon.


As you can see from the picture above, it comes in lovely packaging and once opened up includes a change mat, buggy clips and a wet bag, as well as a built in chain in one of the pockets to hang your keys on. I couldn't believe how many pockets there were, it is definitely big enough to take everything except maybe the kitchen sink.

It is made out of 100% cotton but because it is laminated, you can easily wipe it clean and it has chrome studded feet at the bottom which I think makes it more durable, I always find the corners of my bags wearing away from being left on the floor so the feet should prevent this from happening.

I love how extendable the strap is because not only did it fit over my pushchair handles and over my shoulder, I could also wear it across my body which is extremely handy when I carry my youngest in a wrap. The only thing that could have made the strap better was some sort of padding round it as it tended to dig in a little when having it on for longer periods.

The video I have made gives you closer look at just how spacious the bag is :



Clearly I needed to test just how spacious the bag was and you will be pleased to know you can fit a lot in there. I packed the bag up when my kids were staying at nannie's house over night, so I shall list just what I put inside :

1x sleepsuit
1 x vest
1 x change of clothes
3 x bibs
2 x spoons
2 x cups
1 x change mat
1 x wet bag
1x ruby and ginger original nappy purse filled with wipes and nappies
1 x sleeping bag
1 x comforter

And as you can see from the picture below, there was still plenty more room for more items, so I can see this being a great bag to take on holiday.


Retailing at £45, I can highly recommend this changing bag to all of you, not only is it spacious and practical, it is stylish as well, a great mummy/baby accessory in my opinion.

You can find The Miracle Box on Facebook and Twitter for all their latest product news.

Disclaimer : This changing bag was sent to me free of charge for reviewing purposes but all views and opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. In my changing bag there is cloth nappies, lots of changes of clothes and the all important chocolate (for me not them!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great,roomy changing bag. The price is reasonable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stylish bag - love the colourful lining inside too! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers so please feel free to leave comment.