Friday 5 July 2013

Zoflora Disinfectant Review

Cleaning is just part of home life however when you have children I think you start to become more paranoid about all the nast little germs lurking on all those surfaces in your house.

Layla has now reached the stage of crawling and cruising around everywhere, this means hands all over the floor, the floor which we all walk over, play over and of course Layla thinks it is very important to put everything that she finds on said floor into that lovely little mouth of hers!!



So when I was asked to review the new limited edition Zoflora disinfectant, it would have been silly of me to refuse, so of course I accepted. The new fragrance is called Twilight Garden, described on the packaging as a blend of moonlight flowering lilies with a richness of ylang and jasmine, blended with peach, apple and musk.

I have to say, I really liked the fragrance. I have never been keen on the usual bleachy smell of most disinfectants, it always reminds me of clinical things like hospitals and the smell always seems to be stuck on my hands for hours after cleaning. This however is something completely different, it's hard to put into words as such. I would describe it as more like a mans aftershave, not floral, you can definitely pick out the more musky scents in it.

This may be a really good thing to convince the man in your life to actually do some cleaning for a change??

The smell stays on the surfaces for a good couple of days after cleaning, which is really nice, leaves your home smelling fresh and like it has just been cleaned, great if you know you are going to have visitors and don't have time to clean everything!!
Zoflora is brilliant in the sense that it not only smells great, it kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, peace of mind for me, this means as Layla reaches to put the next toy that's lying around in her mouth, I don't have to immediately panic and snatch it back from her.

I can say without a doubt that Zoflora is brilliant value for money, don't let the small 120ml bottle fool you because you only have to add 10ml to every 400ml of water. It tells you on the packaging that your one bottle of Zoflora actually makes 4.8 litres of full strength disinfectant!!

I found the best way to use it was to put it in an empty spray bottle, that way you don't have to make up a new batch every time you want to use it.

You can also use it undiluted in ceramic and metal sinks and in your toilets.

So would I recommend the new limited edition Zoflora to others?? Yes, yes I would. Not only does it do the same great job of the original Zoflora, it is simple to use and it leaves you with a beautiful smelling home, with a freshness that really lasts, it actually made me want to clean more just to keep the smell lingering around the home!!

xxxx

Disclaimer : This product was sent to me free of charge for reviewing purposes, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers so please feel free to leave comment.